Introducing The Frulu, the most innovative yet practical anchored blanket to hit the market. No more fighting windy days to keep your blanket from flying away. No more sand mounds when you sit down. No more people walking right over your blanket. And no more wet blankets! The durable exterior is made of denier nylon while the interior is soft twill for the gentlest of skin. Assembly is easy and quick enough for one person to handle in under a minute. Lightweight and compact; this is the perfect blanket for any outing!
- Made in the USA
- Exterior- navy blue 200 denier nylon
- Durable water repellent exterior so dewy mornings or wet grounds won't penetrate through
- 100% cotton brushed twill in ocean blue (color in photos is more blue than actual product)
- Solid piece construction helps keep dirt, sand and wetness out
- Includes 4 plastic stakes approximately 15 ¼” x ¾”
- Reinforced corner pockets for stakes
- Comes with a navy, water repellent pouch with rope draw string to carry blanket and stakes
- Easy to assemble
- Approximately 36" x 48" x 8" when in use
- Machine wash cold, dry low or line dry
- PATENT PENDING
Machine wash cold, dry low or line dry
Simply insert stakes into corner pockets of blanket and insert into soft ground. If the ground is hard, remove blanket from stake and with a rubber mallet gently hammer the stake into the ground until desired depth is reached. Put corner of blanket back over stake and repeat. Make sure corners are pulled taut to prevent slack on sides.
NEVER LEAVE A CHILD UNATTENDED IN BLANKET